Premium cover for Private Estates.
We offer comprehensive protection for your land and property, and the ecosystem around it.
Running a private estate brings into play a complex network of risks and exposures – meaning only a specialised provider can fully address your needs. For many, the estate is also your private family home and we understand the importance of separation of private and estate assets & liabilities. Our estate insurance solution wraps around your private household and lifestyle insurance programmes perfectly, ensuring no gaps in cover across the portfolio.
Benefits to you:
- You'll be allocated a dedicated service team, who are experienced in managing a wide range of private estates
- Your policy will be underwritten by carefully chosen insurers who understand this niche area of insurance and associated risks
- You'll get benefit from broad multi-sectional policy coverage that can include all associated assets and liabilities linked to the running of the estate, ensuring its protection for now and in the years to come
- You'll have a single renewal date, that can be set by you
- Your invoicing can be split by various owning entities
- You'll have one clear asset register document, showing all of your exposures and summaries covers
- Broad multi-sectional policy coverage that can include all associated assets and liabilities linked to the running of the estate, ensuring its protection for now and in the years to come.
- Covers typically can include:-
- Property – Agricultural and Residential use
- Estate owned assets – Contents and Machinery
- Business Interruption
- Liabilities – Public/Products Liability (including Estate Activities, Events & Diversification channels), Employers Liability, Environmental
- Excess Liability
- Shoot Cancellation
- Personal Accident
- Livestock / Bloodstock
- Money / Goods in Transit
- Motor fleets including agricultural vehicles
Why Lockton Private Clients
Our highly personal and holistic approach is designed to address the complexities in this sector. You will benefit from a completely personalised 'drains up' review process, critiquing the existing insurance coverage and building a strong and in-depth recommendation around your objectives and unique requirements.
You'll be working with specialist Insurers with a wealth of experience in this sector and policy wordings providing comprehensive and wide ranging cover options. If you're concerned about risk management and health and safety advice, you can speak to a specialist team who'll give you an individual risk management service.
While your insurance programme will be tailored to your current arrangements, it will be strategically structured to flexibly adapt to changes and future diversification.